Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Little Hong Kong Sightseeing

My friend Sarah from Houston is in town for work. We saw some parts of HK two weekends ago and then some more this weekend when she flew in Rebecca in from Houston for a visit. Here are some of the pictures, as well as some pictures I have taken this month on various walks around town.


This is where we live - Hollywood Terrace.


I love this building. I pass it everyday on my way to work.




Sarah and Annette in Stanley.


Stanley water front


On the way up on the cable car on Lantau Island - Ngong Ping 360


Sarah and Rebecca


Tian Tan Buddha from Ngong Ping 360


Buddha bathing ceremony for Buddha's birthday


Just because it was there.

4 comments:

huynhfamily said...

good photo

Bob Ferguson said...

Great pictures! Nice to see some more of the region. Always good to see additions to your blog.

Angela said...

HA! Very cute. And I can't wait to see that building you pass every day in person :). My passport arrived, and will be brought to me personally by He Who Obeys :).

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you all to know that my friend Shelley visited with her husband, and he called her SWMBO