Monday, April 16, 2007

Pisa

After having our fill of Florentine art and churches, we headed on the Pisa. We heard they have some sort of tower there that leans. After a short train ride from Florence to Pisa, we made our way to the Square of Miracles and there it was. It really does lean.



The first order of business was taking the obligatory pictures of holding up and leaning on the tower.











With that done, we moved on to a visit in the cathedral, which was beautiful.

We chose not to climb the tower as it would have cost us 15 euro each. My mother tells me that I have been there, done that, at the age of 7 so I do not feel that I have missed anything.

Bright and extremely early the next morning, we arrived at the Pisa airport for our 6:35AM flight back to jolly old England.

No comments: